Mathaf (PYP) After School Activities
Dear PYP Wellspring Parents,
The After-School Activities department at Wellspring Learning Community is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the second term of the ASA Program for 2019/2020. This term boasts additional classes and possibilities for our students, as well as amplified learning objectives and approaches to each activity.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Students will follow the Student’s Handbook Behavior Policy as long as they are under school’s supervision.
- Students may wear their Wellspring PE uniform and sports shoes (please avoid soccer shoes) on the day of the activity.
- Each child must bring their own towel, bottle of water and extra healthy snacks.
- Parents are required to pick up their child immediately after the activity ends.
- Upon the third late pick up, parents will be charged 25 USD.
- Your child will be dropped from the activity after the third late pick up.
- The activity coach, security and Wellspring will not be held responsible for your child’s safety 15 minutes after the activity ends if they are not picked up on time.
Here is the schedule for After School Activities, along with their description, running second semester! Second semester starts Monday, March 2, 2020,
For further inquires please contact Ms. Danielle Ohanian at firstname.lastname@example.org