How to Apply
- We welcome applications from parents of students who support our Mission.
- Wellspring serves the educational needs of both international and local children and operates as a non-sectarian community and has no political affiliations.
- When considering all applicants, we take into account both the suitability of our educational programme for the prospective student and the availability of places within the school. Where learning support is required, we assess whether students can be integrated into the mainstream classroom; we can only serve the needs of a limited number of students with diverse learning needs during each academic year.
- Applicants are advised that the school does not specialize in educating to students who have mental, emotional or physical disabilities or severe learning difficulties.
- Students must be reading, comprehending and writing at their grade level in order to gain admission.
- All applicants need to be interviewed by the Admissions Director and parents and students will typically meet with two or more teachers who will assess the students English literacy skills (verbal, reading, writing, comprehension), Arabic literacy skills (for native speakers only), and Mathematics (including age appropriate computation, problem solving, reasoning and analysis). There are additional requirements for students applying to the DP.
Admissions Process – 5 steps
1. Submit a completed application form (via Open Apply)
The first step in the admissions process is the submission of a completed application form and relevant documentation online to Wellspring’s Open Apply page by the parent(s)/guardian(s) with $160 non-refundable application fee.
2. Application review
Once all records have been collected, the application will be reviewed
and parents/guardians will be notified whether they have been granted an
All students are required to attend an interview after all material has
been submitted. At least one parent is required to attend the
interview. The interview appointment is not an indicator of eventual
Acceptance decisions, or updates on the status of your application will normally be released within three school days of the student interview.
5. Payment of Entrance Fees
For all new students accepted before September, a non-refundable entrance fee of $4500, which is the non-refundable capital development fee 2,500$ (paid once), along with the non-refundable enrollment fee of 2,000$ (deductible from the tuition fees) will be required within one week of the acceptance letter date in order to reserve the place up until the first tuition payment is due in June. Tuition installments not paid by this deadline may result in a new student’s acceptance to be moved to the waiting list, regardless of whether or not you have paid the non-refundable registration fee.
- All applicants accepted after June will be required to submit the 1st full tuition installment in order to reserve a place for next academic school year starting in September. This installment will also be non-refundable.
- Late applicants accepted after the first day of classes will be required to submit the first full tuition installment before the first day the new student attends classes. All tuition fees are non-refundable once the student has attended his/her first class.
- Dates and fees might be subject to change.
For Tuition Fees : click here .
If you have any further questions, please contact our Admission Director at: email@example.com