- We welcome applications from parents of students who support our Mission.
- Wellspring serves the educational needs of both international and local children, operates as a non-sectarian community, and has no political affiliations.
- When considering all applicants, the school takes into consideration both the suitability of our educational IB programme for the prospective student and the availability of vacancies. Where learning support is required, we assess whether the needs of the student can be accommodated in the classroom.
- Applicants are advised that the school does not have the facilities and resources needed to accommodate students with physical disabilities or severe learning difficulties.
- Students are expected to be reading, comprehending and writing at their grade level in order to gain admission.
- Applicants will be to be interviewed by the Admissions Director, subject leaders, and teachers.
- Parents and students will typically meet with two or more teachers who will assess the students English literacy skills (verbal, reading, writing, comprehension), Arabic literacy skills (for native speakers only), and Mathematical literacy skills (including age appropriate computation, problem solving, reasoning and analysis).
- There are additional requirements for applicants into our IB Diploma Programme.
Admissions Process – 5 steps
1. Application Form
The first step in the admissions process is the submission of a completed application form and relevant documentation online to Wellspring’s Open Apply page by the parent(s)/guardian(s) with $100 non-refundable application fee.
2. Application review
Once all records have been collected, the application will be reviewed and parents/guardians will be notified whether they have been granted an interview.
All students are required to attend an interview after all material has been submitted. At least one parent is required to attend the interview with the students. The interview appointment is not an indicator of eventual acceptance.
Acceptance decisions, or updates on the status of your application will normally be released within three school days of the student interview.
5. Payment of Entrance Fees
For all new students accepted before June, a non-refundable entrance fee of $4,000, which is the non-refundable capital development fee $2,525 and the nonrefundable auxiliary fee $1,475 (paid in cash USD only or by international wire transfer if from outside Lebanon), along with the non-refundable enrollment fee of LBP 15,000,000 deductible from the tuition fees will be required within one week of the acceptance letter date in order to reserve the place up until the first tuition payment is due in June. Tuition installments not paid by this deadline may result in a new student’s acceptance to be moved to the waiting list, regardless of whether or not you have paid the non-refundable registration fee.
- All applicants accepted after June will be required to submit the 1st full tuition installment in order to reserve a place for next academic school year starting in September. This installment will also be non-refundable.
- Late applicants accepted after the first day of classes will be required to submit the first full tuition installment before the first day the new student attends classes. All tuition fees are non-refundable once the student has attended his/her first class.
- Dates and fees might be subject to change.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Admissions Director at: Admissions@wellspring.edu.lb