Athletics Program – Swimming
Announcing the launch of our newest athletic team – Swimming. As of Friday, October 14.
Dear Grade 5, MYP, and DP Parents,
Greetings from Wellspring Learning Community – Athletics Department!
We are glad to announce the launch of our newest athletic team – Swimming. As of Friday, October 14, our swimming sessions will be located at University St. Joseph every Friday from 4:30pm till 5:30 pm. Please find below the logistics and guidelines for the Swimming Program.
- Location: University St. Joseph – Mathaf
- Start Date: October 14
- Session Duration: 4:30 pm till 5:30pm (1 hour)
- The school will provide a bus to the university’s pool
- Parents must pick-up their children from the pool at 5:30pm (parents are also welcomed to watch the training session)
- Each student must have prior Swimming experience to be eligible to join the team
- All students will be assessed by qualified coaches in order to join the Swimming team
- Each student must have a swimming suit, swimming cap (for long hair – boys & girls), and a towel
- The team will consist of 15 swimmers
- Swimming sessions are scheduled once per week
- The Swimming team will have meets with local schools
- Cost: $135 per semester – Semester 1 (October – January) / Semester 2 (February – May)
Parents who are interested to enrol their children in the Wellspring’s Swimming team, please sign the bus permission slip (link here) and send an email to Coach Ahmad Yamout at AhmadY@wellspring.edu.lb in order to confirm participation.
We always thank you for supporting our Wellspring Wolves Athletics Program!
IBMYP Physical and Health Education Teacher