Dear Grade 5, MYP, and DP Parents,
Greetings from Wellspring Learning Community – Athletics Department!
We are glad to announce the launch of our newest athletic team – Swimming. As of Friday, October 14, our swimming sessions will be located at University St. Joseph every Friday from 4:30pm till 5:30 pm. Please find below the logistics and guidelines for the Swimming Program.
- Location: University St. Joseph – Mathaf
- Start Date: October 14
- Session Duration: 4:30 pm till 5:30pm (1 hour)
- The school will provide a bus to the university's pool
- Parents must pick-up their children from the pool at 5:30pm (parents are also welcomed to watch the training session)
- Each student must have prior Swimming experience to be eligible to join the team
- All students will be assessed by qualified coaches in order to join the Swimming team
- Each student must have a swimming suit, swimming cap (for long hair – boys & girls), and a towel
- The team will consist of 15 swimmers
- Swimming sessions are scheduled once per week
- The Swimming team will have meets with local schools
- Cost: $135 per semester – Semester 1 (October – January) / Semester 2 (February – May)
Parents who are interested to enrol their children in the Wellspring's Swimming team, please sign the bus permission slip (link here
) and send an email to Coach Ahmad Yamout at AhmadY@wellspring.edu.lb
in order to confirm participation.
We always thank you for supporting our Wellspring Wolves Athletics Program!
IBMYP Physical and Health Education Teacher