PYP After School Activities
Dear PYP Wellspring Parents,
With a warm welcome to 2016-2017, the After-School Activities department in collaboration with the Athletics Department at Wellspring Learning Community announces the new kick-off for the 2016/2017 season. As part of our Athletics’ Department long term goals, we aim to build a young generation of highly skilled athletes who will represent Wellspring in regional competitions, local tournaments and informal meets. With this goal in mind, we have restructured some portions of our after school activities.
What are we offering this year?
- Football, basketball, and gymnastics(new) programs for KG1 and KG2.
- Football, basketball, chess, gymnastics, yoga, dancing, and taekwondo for Grades 1 to G4 students.
- Football, basketball and gymnastics teams will train twice per week instead of one time per week.
- Activities offered twice per week cost $185; activities offered once per week cost $135.
- Training sessions WILL NOT BE CANCELLED due to weather conditions. Classes will be moved indoors.
- Training sessions are not scheduled during holidays or long vacations. No make-up sessions will be required.
- The season consists of two semesters (each semester is 4 months long).
- All after-school activities will end on May 31, 2017.
- Students may enroll in two or more activities (according to their preference and availability).
Registration Dates: August 25th until September 9th.
Places are limited to 15 participants in each activity.
Kindly find the registration form (link here), the health form (link here), and the schedule (link here). Your child’s registration will not be accepted unless the registration and health forms are fully completed along with the payment.
For more information: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Zeinab El Tannir
Students Activities and Service Learning Coordinator
Tel: + 961 1 423 444 - ext.: 102